1.11.2011

LongJohn got his new sweater~

Hello, my name is Long John. I was laid up in the hospital for a few days. The cold weather made me so weak that I couldn't even walk. But things are looking up, because now I'm cruising around in a padded vest. I don't handle the cold very well, so Xiao Huei was kind enough to give me some new threads. The vest is pink, but I don't mind. It's nice and warm!

I'm glad I was rescued and brought to the AT rescue center. I don't know how many other animals are out there sick like me, out in weather so cold they can't help but shiver.

Please continue to support Animals Taiwan. With your support, Animals Taiwan can devote all its time and energy to improving the lives of animals like me. Please contact us at 02-2833-8820 or adoptions@animalstaiwan.org for more information on how you can help.

If you would like to know more information about Animals Taiwan, please contact 02-2833-8820 or email us at adoptions@animalstaiwan.org

Once again, thank you for your support!

LongJohn

沒有留言:

張貼留言