9.06.2009

Ricky's diaries in foster home

Ricky's diaries in foster home.

=====================================
2009 / 09/06 by foster mommy

We washed Ricky last week and he was a bit scared and kept wanting me to hold him. Then he was ok. Right now he is lying on the floor chewing a chicken dog treat. He is such a sweet dog. Always trying to climb on my lap and sit with me.
=====================================




2009/09/02



Hi there Rita and everyone at AT.
I just thought you would like to know how Ricky is getting on. He's atruly lovely lovely dog. Quiet, friendly, loving and playful. I love him so much already. He loves his toys and we took him to the river yesterday. He was a bit scared of the water but was happy to sniff around it. At night he sleeps next to my side of the bed and follows me around everywhere.

====================================================




Aug. 29

Ricky has a wonderful foster home.


Ricky 8月29日, 到寄養阿姨家囉...

沒有留言:

張貼留言