10.05.2010

Kangaroo with his playmates from his adoption home

Hi everyone, this is Kangaroo.

I am here to tell you how I am doing in my foster home.

I am under the care of foster mom and happy every day with the playmates. I am really thankful that Animals Taiwan rescued me and helped me to find such a wonderful foster home.

Thank you for everyone's generosity as it helps dogs like me.
Although some people out there might think I couldn't find someone willing to adopt me, I feel there's always hope simply because I make such a special and cute dog!

Read Kangaroo's story:

http://animalstaiwan.org/www2/animal_show.php?url=aWQ9NjUmcGV0X3R5cGU9MQ==


Please contact Animals Taiwan at 02-2833-8820 or adoptions@animalstaiwan.org to help me in any way. You can sponsor or adopt me. You can make a donation. Or you can talk to me to let me know I'm loved.

Here is my current photo~


沒有留言:

張貼留言