5.20.2010

Rosanne and Rosy.


My name is Rosanne and I'm a pure breed Rottweiler. I was used for breeding so all my children have been taken away from me and sold. But then I was dumped on the street and had a mixed baby called Rosy. I finally have one of my children by my side. I don't want to lose Rosy so I hope a loving family will adopt us both.
I am about 2 years old, spayed and had my first vaccination. I've also been de-wormed and received flea treatment.
Rosy, my daughter, is a mixed Rottweiler. She is 4 months old (as of May). She has also been spayed, vaccinated, de-wormed and received flea treatment.
We are both very affectionate and well behaved. We both walk well on leads and come when called. We have had blood tests and are healthy.
We're looking for a loving home together so I can finally fulfill my dream of being a loving mother.
We are currently living at a recycling depot. A kind volunteer of Animals Taiwan is looking after us
Contact: Liza 0932344687 – liza@animalstaiwan.org

沒有留言:

張貼留言